Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ever Thankful

Hello all! I hope that last weekend was one of reflection and gratitude for everything God has provided and of remembrance that we can (and should) give thanks every day.

Time is quickly approaching! The start of my internship with EMI is about six weeks away. I now know the ministry project I will be working on while in Uganda. Good Shepherd's Fold Orphanage - where my girlfriend Corinne Stoltzfus is serving - is planning to build a secondary school near Jinja, Uganda in partnership with Amazima Ministries. They have asked EMI to complete the Master Planning and Building Design for this school. For more information on each of these ministries, please visit their websites at the following links:






You can also check out Corinne's blog by following the "Corinne in Uganda" link on the right.

Thank you for your prayer and support! I have started receiving financial contributions, and I will keep you updated on support raising progress. If you would like to make a donation, the easiest way to do so is online at https://emisecure.org/donate.html. My EMI intern account number is 2997.

Please continue to pray along with me and all the other interns as we continue preparing to serve. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment